Universalis

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Walk in Rothiemurchus - 3

Help! Which way do I go?



One more step along the world I go, 
one more step along the world I go;
from the old things to the new 
keep me travelling along with you:
Refrain:
And it's from the old I travel to the new; 
keep me travelling along with you.


Round the corner of the world I turn, 
more and more about the world I learn;
all the new things that I see 
you'll be looking at along with me: Refrain

As I travel through the bad and good, 
keep me traveling the way I should;
where I see no way to go 
you'll be telling me the way, I know: Refrain

Give me courage when the world is rough, 
keep me loving though the world is tough;
leap and sing in all I do, 
keep me travelling along with you: Refrain

You are older than the world can be, 
you are younger than the life in me;
ever old and ever new, 
keep me traveling along with you: Refrain

No comments: