Universalis

Friday 27 January 2012

Taste of Scotland - 11

Some market researchers asked a sample of 10 Senior Citizens (OAP's) - 5 male and 5 female, to try the new Fiery Irn-Bru. Here is the reaction of the ladies.



Not very favourable! We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see whether the gentleman were more complimentary.

Sadly, the last lady to try the Fiery Irn-Bru was obviously in a state of shock, so I am featuring a Daniel O'Donnell song to help calm her nerves.

1. I watch the sunrise lighting the sky,
casting it's shadows near
And on this morning, bright though it be,
I feel those shadows near me.

But you are always close to me
Following all my ways.
May I be always close to you
following all your ways, Lord.


2. I watch the sunlight shine through the clouds,
warming the earth below.
And at the mid-day, life seems to say:
"I feel your brightness near me."

For you are always .....

3. I watch the sunset fading away,
lighting the clouds with sleep.
And as the evening closes it's eyes,
I feel your presence near me.

Yes you are always .....

4. I watch the moonlight guarding the night,
waiting till morning comes.
The air is silent, earth is at rest -
only your peace is near me.

For you are always .....

No comments: