Universalis

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Summer in London - 22

What a magnificent vehicle - and please note, it doesn't have a number plate! No chance of being booked for speeding in this limousine.



I asked the attendant whether there is a cocktail cabinet in the back of the vehicle. The answer is - yes!

One more step along the world I go,
one more step along the world I go;
from the old things to the new
keep me traveling along with you:
Refrain:
And it's from the old I travel to the new;
keep me traveling along with you.


Round the corner of the world I turn,
more and more about the world I learn;
all the new things that I see
you'll be looking at along with me: Refrain

As I travel through the bad and good,
keep me traveling the way I should;
where I see no way to go
you'll be telling me the way, I know: Refrain

Give me courage when the world is rough,
keep me loving though the world is tough;
leap and sing in all I do,
keep me traveling along with you: Refrain

You are older than the world can be,
you are younger than the life in me;
ever old and ever new,
keep me traveling along with you: Refrain

No comments: