Universalis

Thursday 27 November 2008

Farewell to Ham -15

St Thomas's has had a weekly Tridentine Mass for the past ten years, and it was good having Christine (who is a member of the Latin Mass Society) present at my leaving do.



In fact I a most grateful to Chris, because she took most of the photographs at the Mass and party afterwards.

PLEASE NOTE

I had been a little concerned about my ability to keep this blog going in the Scottish Highlands - would I be able to get a broadband connection? My fears were unfounded - I moved into my new home on Tuesday, and BT installed my broadband on Thursday! It is good when organisations work so efficiently. The blog will appear under its new title on Advent Sunday. Also, in keeping with Vatican guidelines, I shall be adopting a more sombre colour scheme for the blog during the seasons of Advent and Lent.

No comments: